Show your guest what a cute couple-ccino you are.
Materials- One coffee mug for each guest
- ½ cup of coffee beans for each mug
- One biscotti for each mug
- Ribbon of your choice
- Couple-ccino Stickers/Labels – Personalized Wedding Labels
- Single hole punch
Tip: Wrap your biscotti and coffee beans in cellophane so the favour is easier to transport.
1. Thoroughly wash and dry coffee mug. Fill with ½ cup of coffee beans. Fragrant coffee beans make the room smell wonderful.
2. Place biscotti in the mug.
3: To make the “Couple-ccino” labels sturdy, stick them on white Bristol board and cut them out.
4: Using the single hole punch, make a small hole on the sticker for the ribbon to pull through.
5: Secure “Couple-ccino” label around the handle of the mug using ribbon of your choice. Tie the ribbon in a bow and cut loose ends.
TheRingBearer.ca is a regular guest blogger of Wedding Obsession