A simple potted arrangement can make a great centerpiece or favor for a wedding or shower.
It‘s quite easy to create and your guests will think you’re a pro when they see the finished product.
• Potted herbs or flowers of your choice
• Coordinated tin (potted plant will fit in)
• Decorative embellishments for tin: ribbon, monogrammed letters, fabric, themed picks
• Glue gun
The tins can be decorated in a variety of ways to match any theme. Below are a few samples to help you get started:
• Using a hot glue gun, decorate a clean dry tin with decorative embellishments, monograms or thank you labels.
• Place potted plant in tin.
• Decorate with ribbon and add themed wire clip if desired to potted arrangement.
For more craft and DIY ideas visit www.TheRingBearer.ca
TheRingBearer.ca is a regular guest blogger of Wedding Obsession